Our Admissions Coordinators are here to help through the entire process and make it as organized and stress-free as possible.
Initial Call Information
Be sure to have your insurance information when you call in.
You will also need to provide some private information for a clinical assessment.
We proudly accept TRICARE and most major insurance providers. We are also an accredited VA provider.
- Call Transformations at Mending Fences at (888) 995-6013
- An Admissions Coordinator will explain and review the treatment program.
- Insurance is verified. This usually only takes 30-45 minutes.
- A screening appointment is set up. (This appointment usually lasts 15-20 minutes.)
- Make sure to review our What to Bring List, if you have any questions please give us a call (888) 995-6013.
- Transportation to our facility and a check-in date are arranged. Our Admissions Coordinators will help you with securing transportation and arrange for pickup, etc.
- Once you arrive at Mending Fences you will fill out intake paperwork and insurance forms.